Inmate Lookup: Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, Gwinnett & Clayton
The first step to getting someone released from jail is to find out which jail they’re in. Use the following inmate search tools from the official jail websites listed below. One of the benefits of using the free inmate search tools on this page is that you can simply type in the person’s name and find out if they are booked into the system or not. This can be quite helpful even if you don’t know if someone has even been arrested or not.
Here’s how it works…
- Scroll down to the corresponding county in which you think your friend or loved one is being detained.
- Follow the link to the county jail’s official inmate search portal.
- Fill in the appropriate fields on that page.
- Press the ‘submit’ or ‘search’ button.
- If the person was booked in, you will find their bond status and booking number. Record this information.
- Call our bonding company with the information you just wrote down and we’ll get to work on getting them released immediately.
Once you find the inmate, call us at 770-799-6756
SEARCH FOR AN INMATE USING THE RESOURCES BELOW
After you have found your friend or loved one using the inmate search tools listed above call our bondsman as soon as possible and we’ll start the process. If you want to know more about the process, visit our how Georgia bail bonds work resource. There’s a video that we posted on that page that will walk you through the process of how to get someone released after they are incarcerated.
PREA (Prison Rape Elimination Act)
Prevent. Detect. Respond.
What is PREA?
The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) was passed in 2003 with unanimous support from both parties in Congress. The purpose of the act was to “provide for the analysis of the incidence and effects of prison rape in Federal, State and local institutions, and to provide information, resources, and recommendations and funding to protect individuals from prison rape.” (Prison Rape Elimination Act, 2003).
For more information on the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003, please click here