Fulton County Bail Bonds Service
Why Choose Our Bail Bonding Company?
- Our bondsmen actually answer the phone and we’re open 24/7.
- We walk you through the bail bond process if its your 1st time.
- Our rates are the best in the industry.
- Our staff is courteous and professional.
- Our bondsman has years of experience in Fulton County.
- Payment plans may be available if you qualify.
- Hablamos español.
Get a Quote Right Over the Phone
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Take note of the county your friend or loved one is being held in.
- Call our Fulton bondsman about the basic details of the defendant’s charge(s).
- We’ll tell you the cost of the bail bond over the phone.
- We’ll immediately get to work on the defendant’s release.
- The inmate gets released from Fulton County jail on Rice Street.
- Make sure the defendant shows up for the judge on their court date!
Fulton County’s #1 Bail Bondsman Near Rice Street.
Our bonding company is licensed for almost every jail in Fulton County, Georgia.
Finding a company to write bail bonds near Rice Street (where the jail is located) is very easy when using our website. Just use the phone number above and select the option for Fulton County. To get an inmate released is one thing. Getting the defendant to appear in front of the judge for the remainder of the case is another. You will find some of the best resources for Fulton County bail bonds and other Atlanta area bonding companies right here on this website.
If a person is not financially stable enough to pay his/her bail and someone other than him/her, who is above 18 is also not willing to pay the full amount to the court system, then the defendant is left with one last option: use a bondsman.
People usually don’t have the money to pay right away the amount set by the judge to post bail, so they acquire the services of a bonding company, usually close to Rice Street where the actual jail is located, to make the process go quicker. These agents have their own offices from where they run the day to day operations. In return for the release of a defendant from jail, these bondsmen in Fulton County, Georgia act as a surety that the accused would not run away and will show up before the judge at all future court proceedings. As a type of insurance, companies shy away from investing their policyholders funds in a risky transaction such as posting bail bonds for the jail, thus to fill the void these agents step in and offer their services. Insurers still play a role as they are the ones that verify all bail bonds in Fulton County for their agents. The agents’ main clientele are criminal defendants who are accused of crimes such. As around the state of Georgia, these types of surety bonds are very important, so these agents are usually found at the local Sheriff’s office, or right here on this website.
Get Fulton County Bail Bonds Near Rice Street Jail!
Call in the next 90 seconds for a special offer.
Call our bail bonds team now!